Welcome!

A photo a day for 366 days? We'll see how that goes!



Friday, January 3, 2020

Day3 of 366 and some sun!

Goodness, our little mountain town looks so much cheerier in the sunshine.  Boots on and a swift three miles accomplished.


The back of our fairly impressive courthouse
Enterprise is the county seat of Wallowa county




Canada Geese tracks
Well on track, I've actually done the miles required for this week but can't stop now!  I do hope there is more sun tomorrow.  Today I felt human for the first time in three weeks after this wretched flu, will be glad when the cough disappears though.  Eldest Oregon grandson is pretty sick with it tonight.

10,000 plus steps and 3.81 miles
989.85 minus 3.81 = 986.04 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to take photographs and comments motivate me to post to the blog on a daily basis! So please leave a comment if you drop in!