Welcome!

A photo a day for 366 days? We'll see how that goes!



Saturday, January 4, 2020

Day 4 and sun again!

Late up again, shame on us, the World Traveller went off to work on the house and 1 decided to combine grocery shopping and a walk.  Despite the sun the wind was chilly.  Very restrained in Safeway and had room to spare in my backpack so the walk back was not nearly so arduous as it has been.


Didn't really make me laugh.....
Apart from walking, another lazy day with some knitting and reading.  Two sorts of muffins made, need to get them in the freezer before they vanish!  Did the requisite three miles but still need a few steps to reach 10,000.  Evening walk it is then...….nope, gave myself the night off!

8,000 plus steps and 3 miles

986.04 minus 3 = 983.04 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to take photographs and comments motivate me to post to the blog on a daily basis! So please leave a comment if you drop in!