Welcome!

A photo a day for 366 days? We'll see how that goes!



Monday, January 6, 2020

Day 6 and a sunrise?

Up betimes and out before the dawn to huff and puff up to the airport road to see the sunrise....
Enterprise School

Don't forget to look back sometimes.....

At the top of the hill, breathless? Me?

The sunrise...…!

Looking down to the highway

The brewery mailbox!

I challenged myself to seeing twenty sunrises in each month.....I think this still counts even though there wasn't one, after all I DID get up at silly o'clock!  The WT doesn't agree!

Upped my game slightly, we are going for 3.5 miles per day this week.  I can feel the effect of the hills in various parts of my anatomy tonight, it has to be said!

13,000 plus steps and 4.25 miles

980.04 minus 4.25 miles = 975.79 miles




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to take photographs and comments motivate me to post to the blog on a daily basis! So please leave a comment if you drop in!