Welcome!

A photo a day for 366 days? We'll see how that goes!



Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Day 7 and the mountains came back!

I wasn't feeling any great desire to go walking today, too many hills yesterday! Despite the sun shining and the mountains being visible.  To motivate myself  I wrote the outstanding cheque to pay for the rubbish pickup and delivered it on one side of town then walked to other side of town (it's a small one) and picked up my new computer glasses and shopped at Safeway.  I tell you, it's the high life here!

Mountains!

Makes me smile!



I had to buy an inexpensive pair of gloves in Safeway, it was colder than it looked.  Prayed as I walked for a friend undergoing surgery today.

8,000 plus steps and 3.70 miles

975.79 minus 3.70 = 972.09

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to take photographs and comments motivate me to post to the blog on a daily basis! So please leave a comment if you drop in!