Welcome!

A photo a day for 366 days? We'll see how that goes!



Thursday, March 3, 2011

Multitasking Clothes Airer!


The flat being so small and with no dedicated stitching table I got tired of strewing bags of threads over all available and non-available surfaces so decided that since the airer just sits there for large portions of the day - it had to earn its keep!

I might just possibly have too many threads (you are only seeing about half of them, lol) as a visiting estate agent/realtor asked if I sold them!

2 comments:

  1. Necessity is the mother of invention! Great thinking, Gillie!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gillie that is a Fab Idea ..lol:) copy right it quick hahahah!!!! love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to take photographs and comments motivate me to post to the blog on a daily basis! So please leave a comment if you drop in!