Welcome!

A photo a day for 366 days? We'll see how that goes!



Friday, April 8, 2011

A Nifty Idea......


to avoid having shopping carts abandoned all over the parking lot/shopping trollies all over the car park, lol!  As one who did her fair share of coralling these metal monsters when I worked for Whole Foods Market, I applaud it!  Probably wouldn't work in the US as over there they don't have a similar value coin to the British pound coin.  At our local supermarket you can purchase a little token to use instead of the coin and 80% of the money goes to a chosen charity.

2 comments:

  1. Being a card rather than cash carrier i used to get really annoyed with these £ trollys, but now like you i have a token on my keyring, problem solved :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep one of these on my keys and another in my purse. They're so handy, though I have had to get a lovely Man at Asda take my M&S one out of the trolley with plyers when it was new ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to take photographs and comments motivate me to post to the blog on a daily basis! So please leave a comment if you drop in!